It’s easy as an entrepreneur to focus your attention on the cutting edge of new technologies, marketing strategies, and the latest tools. I know that doing so keeps me on my toes and I love to share new things with others. But in that focus there’s a danger of missing the obvious ways to generate more revenue and profit in your business.
These are the marketing gaps that show up more and more in any business that continues to grow. The truth is there are always going to be new ways to make money in your business, new tools to learn, and new technologies to test out.
But forgetting the basics, overlooking the holes that get wider, and neglecting the golden goose: these are all ways that we are missing out (and that includes me!).
I challenge you to find the holes in your marketing and fill them.
Not with new ways of doing things, but the solid, proven things you already know how to do but have either forgotten that you know them, or simply have been putting them off for way too long.
This week, let’s talk about those gaps and how to fill them. I’m going to show you what gaps exist in my business, how I’m finding them, and what I’m doing over the next few weeks to patch up those holes.
These will be simple tweaks, but with powerful results that combine together to regain lost revenue and solidify long term profits.
Sneak Peek: 7 Ways To Mind Your Marketing Gaps
Here are 7 ways you can mind your marketing gaps (these are what I’m focusing on, too):
- Discover where traffic on your website is going that is not actually working (i.e., 404 error traffic)
- Determine popular pages on your website that aren’t monetized at all, or could be monetized better
- See which videos on YouTube are getting attention, but aren’t effectively monetized
- Examining sidebar bloat
- Replacing out of date websites with related but current marketing funnels
- Optimize follow up sequences in Aweber by tweaking older messages
- Add new messages to lists where the bulk of subscribers are at the end
These are just 7 examples that I’ll be diving deeper into in the upcoming training. Join me for those and many more in Mind The Marketing Gaps!
p.s. What gaps in your marketing do you already know you want to fill? Post them below with a comment!